LinK

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ TINGGAKAN LINK KAMU,NANTI CIK AINA JENGUK EA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

link

~~Followers~~


Thursday, March 7, 2013

10KM Run...Brooks Half Marathon 2013

Assalamualaikum..

My expedition at the beginning of March I started with the 10km run, Brooks Half Marathon. Actually I have already signed up to participate in this race earlier...  on December 2012 I had registered (if I am not mistaken, hehe..forgot ooo) with my RedbooL team members, Pait and Tn Kubeb. 



My friend, Pait took the race kit (T-shirt/Running bib, running chip, and also bib number) for us. Thanks bro. Running info as below:

Event       : Brooks Half marathon
Date/Day : 3rd March 2013/ Sunday
Time        : 0530am-1000am
Venue      : National Stadium Bukit Jalil 
My Bib No, running bib n Medal..luv it
I just joined the 10km run only (Not ready yet to join more than 15km, huhu...soon yup, InsyaAllah). While two of my friends signed up for 21km, hoho cayalah my friend. We plan to go there (NSBJ) at 4.00am from my house (Taman Midah, Cheras). Thats mean, Tn Kubeb need to come here and fetch me to go there. But then, you know what happend? Huh, I already think that he did not come and we cant join the running..huhu. He doesnt wake up from his "sleeping handsome"(got ar like sleeping beauty?). . At last, at 4.30am I called him and he told me that " Ha!, Aina... aku tak sedar la...sory..". Aiyyooo, really makes me shocked maa. So,   he ask me to take the car keys from her sister in Kolej Tun Dr Ismail (KTDI, PPUKM). Its mean, I have to walk there alone at 4.45 am..huhu..takut memang takut. But then I just go there without think about my "TAKUT", taklah jauh dari rumah...Just...just, you knows that walk alone in this area, KL anything can happend...huhu. So k, its already past and Alhamdulillah I was safe. 

At starting point
About 5.30am we went to NSBJ and reach there about 6.00am. Owh ya, actually for 21km run is started at 5.30am, so he's already late...so late to join 21km, So, he just being there as my driver and my coach only, hows so pity pity!..hehe jangan marah tuan. My running started at 6.45am. Opss sorry, to much talking ar..ok2 lets see our pic la on Brooks Half marathon 2013..

Redboool runner..huhu
With Mr. Kubeb (Mr. Manager, hahaha)

Happy with that..
Me again..

Mmuuuah, my finisher 10km medal

Love it..love it
I got my Redbool Runners t-shirt..
You know what?, the Brooks Half Marathon result displayed in ChampionChip. Huhu.. My record for 10km running is..
Im the 872th runner reach at starting pt
..huhu with my time 1hr21min47sc. Take so much time lor..so k.
872/1778 runners
Huh, I'm very happy to join this. Really happy...Hope I can doing better than this later in running event. huhu.  By the way, Majulah Sukan untuk Negara. Hooorey..End

No comments:

Post a Comment